Welcome to Learn@
The online zone for Association of Anaesthetists members where you can find a wealth of educational, learning and CPD resources. Here you can learn in your own time and keep a record of your completed CPD for use in appraisals and revalidation.
NEW: Association members can now access Learn@ as an App. Download videos of Association lectures to watch and reflect offline. Access the new Learn@ App here.
Including the following features:
- All Association videos and other learning content including Anaesthesia Articles - in one site
- Reflective learning available on live events, Anaesthesia journal articles and video content with a standard template that conforms to GMC requirements
- Advanced search functionality - by video or Anaesthesia Articles A-Z categories, GMC domains, Association conferences / seminars, and content specific to trainees
- Certificates provided for completing Association educational activities
- Personal secure area to record all of your completed learning
Sample CPD and Learning Content
Dr Tony Goldstone, National Clinician Adviser on Pay & Pensions, BMA
Professor Jodi Sherman, New York, USA (live video streaming from USA)1E01, 1I02, 1I05 | Domain 2: Safety and quality